Schuyler County Probation Department
102 S. Congress St., Ste. 201 | Rushville, IL 62681
Meet Our Team
Chief Probation Officer
Brian is in Schuyler County: Monday – Friday | 8 am to 4 pm.
Rohamah is in Brown County: 2nd & 4th Mondays, Tuesday, & Thursday | 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. She is in Schuyler County Wednesday and Friday.
Schuyler/Brown Probation Department continues the mission of using evidence-based practices to help reduce the rate of recidivism of crime in our rural community. We will continue to make referrals to collateral services in an effort to promote positive change in behavior and life choices in those that we serve.
Goals of Illinois Probation Department
- Provide complete and accurate information to the court to facilitate judicial decision-making.
- Provide differential, community-based supervision and intervention to offenders dependent upon risk, individual offender needs and available resources.
- Reduce recidivism among offenders sentenced to probation.
- Identify and develop new programs which qualitatively and cost-effectively enhance community supervision strategies.
- Ensure accountability to the victim and the community through financial restitution and public service programs.
- Improve the quality, effectiveness and professionalism of Illinois probation officers and court services.